Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Angry Pancake

Allie's Angry Pancake

Medium: Photoshop

This piece was made in photoshop out of a stack of pancakes and a fish's mouth.  We were guided through photoshop in my computer arts class and I learned a lot about how to combine and change images.  I love the final outcome of this piece because it is both entertaining and abstract.  The tasks I went through to create this image lead to, what i belive to be, a success.  The task that made this peice look so real was blending the mouth and the pancakes using the liquify tool and stamp tools.  One thing I would change would be athe bottom jaw of the pancake becayse it goes down farther than I had planned.  I would not change this project because the outcome is so unique and shows character.  The most difficult, and most important, task in the project was blending the jaws and the pancake into one because mistakes are very noticable.  In this project I learned how to use photoshop and the different effects you can create in photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment