Monday, March 4, 2013

123DSculpt & Sketchbook Pro


The Dino-What?

Medium: 123DSculpt

The art I created turned out to look part giraffe, part dinosaur, and part puppet.  I liked how this app aloud you to create abstract art but I did not like how it was so easy to make the figure looked cracked.  There also was not an undo button so you had to think two steps ahead at all times.  I am not a fan of this app but I do think that a lot of amazing pieces could be made with the freedom this app gives you.  I think I would enjoy taking an pre-made object and making look like a real creature or using the plane shapes to make abstract art (like colorful cubic structures).  I would love to try making abstract art and less realistic art on this app. 



Apple Waterfall

Medium: Sketchbook Pro

I first created an outline of the apple in front of me and then I created a second layer and a background layer.  The second layer consistesmultipule brushes gives many  unique effects that are fun to experament with.  I would love to continue to draw still lifes and I would love to create a painting with detail on this app.  I think a lot of amazing "paintings" could come out to this app.  I feel like this app is an online canvas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment