Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Favorite Projects as of 3/27/13


End of Quarter Overlook

Medium: Photoshop (1) Photoshop (2)

I have two favorites that are based on the same idea and techniques.  I love the clone tool.  I feel as though I have mastered the art of combining two images.  They key is to use different occupancies to make the transitions look realistic. You need to combine things that make sense.  There is no example of a bad choice of objects because every artist has an idea and need to choose the right objects to portray their idea.  I will continue to use these techniques in the future because it makes the artwork interesting and entertaining. I am not a fan of the projects involving text because I think it takes away from the art itself.  However, I have seen some text worked into a piece of artwork that is very entertaining for the viewer.  I have enjoyed every project so far and  can not wait to continue to master Photoshop.

Allie Snyder 3/27/13

No comments:

Post a Comment