Friday, March 15, 2013

Magazine Project

Celeb Chat

Medium: Photoshop

Learning how to use text in Photoshop was a lot of fun.  There are so many styles and fonts you can download to choose from.  By sticking to a common color scheme my cover created a sense of unity and flow.  I used the Barbie Project image I had posted before because plastic surgery is very common in the fame world.  Although the stories are not true and the interviews are all from the imagination, it is the artists job to use there knowledge from previous magazine covers and Hollywood gossip to pull in the readers attention.  I loved this project and think that this would be a very exciting occupation if I were to go on to do this as a career. 

Allie Snyder 3/15/13

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best covers in the class. I posted this to the blog as well as pinterest. You color scheme works well as does your font choices.. size, layout, etc..

    ReplyDelete