Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cinemagraph 1

Time Moves On

Medium: Photoshop

As a swimmer, my world revolves around time.  Time for morning practice, time to have a snack, time to take a power nap before evening practice, and time to touch the wall.  When trying to get a certain time, the clock seems to move faster than the swimmer.  I am trying to go for my second nationals cut this weekend and I know everyone in the stands is going to have their hands covering their eyes when the final seconds count down and I come inside the flags.  This moment in time is both energizing and heart-stopping.  Every millisecond counts.  One fingernail can be the difference between going to nationals and staying behind.  The goal is to beat the clock and this weekend, that is what I am going to do.

Allie Snyder 3/19/13

No comments:

Post a Comment