Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mesh Project 1

Key to My Heart

Medium: Photoshop

I have always found weddings beautiful and elegant.  I like to believe that a marriage lasts forever and unlocks the door to a beautiful life. Every girls dream of love right?

In this piece I took a challenge of creating the obvious.  A groom holds the key to the brides heart at a wedding and portraying that was a challenge because everyone has their own idea of how the symbolism should look.  I used the warp and eraser tools to make the lock and key look real and clean cut.  This piece is not my favorite so I went on the create to more Mesh projects.  The color and unity works for the most part but still lacks in flow.  Next time I will choose a better image or a idea that is less personal to every ones ideas.  It is hard to create a piece knowing that your audience has a view of their own. 

2/7/13

No comments:

Post a Comment