Friday, February 8, 2013

The Ultimate Steelers Fan (Mesh Project 3)

The Ultimate Steeler's Fan

Medium: Photoshop

Although I am not a huge Steeler's fan myself, I did find the perfect picture to represent a fan on game day.  Pittsburgh gets pretty cold during the winter football season, (I'm a Carolina girl) so a polar bear was the perfect symbol for a Steeler's fan.  The "watch for ice and Steeler's fans," sign just adds to the obvious competitive atmosphere at Steeler's games. I have to say that this was probably the most entertaining picture I have worked on so far.

I used the cut and past, stamp, and paint tool to complete this assignment.  The colors make the important parts jump out and the extra details fade back.  By writing on the "Watch for Ice" sign (& Steeler's fans) the image gains character and humor.  I love this photo and know a lot of my friends, who are steeler's fans, would agree with the truth behind this image. 

Changes for the future: Delete the logo and the flags shadow looks unnatural.

Allie Snyder 2/8/13

No comments:

Post a Comment