Tuesday, February 19, 2013

paper puppet walkcylce

Candyman

Medium: Construction paper, Colored Pencils, Camera, and Photoshop

By: Allie Snyder  2/19/13

I feel this project was successful for the most part.  I understand the steps and tasks to create an animation, however, my project did not turn out as planned.  I wanted the project to look like a walking candyman. It turns out that the project is a candyman doing lunges.  Funny but not my goal.  I feel the problem came in while trying to take the pictures of the paper piece by piece.  The camera stayed still but many of the libs and core moved without me noticing until in Photoshop.  Loading the photos and se3tting them into frames was not a problem that I encountered.  If I were to do this project over again I would start simpler.  I had too many rotating parts for trial one of animation.  By making fewer, bigger pieces, I would have more control over the movements.  Taking the photos turned out to be the most complicated part of this project because mistakes were so easy and minor mistakes effected the over all outcome greatly.  I am not a fan of animation at this point but with practice I feel that the processes will become second nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment