Tuesday, February 12, 2013

KIddy Cartoon (My First Time Animating)


A Windy Day

Medium: Photoshop

I have learned that animating is a slow process that takes much practice. Each little frame of movement effects future frames and past frames.  You have to create a flow that is not obvious at the start.  I enjoy animating and, with more learning and practice, I like my love for it will grow. 

I feel that the idea and steps flowed well in this piece.  I did not run into many problems because the animation was simple the picture was already very animated.  If I were to do this project over again I would leave out the pointing arrow.  It doesn't change the idea or the audience of the animation, it just doesn't seem to make sense.  Finding a way to connect the last frame and the first frame was the most complicated task.  By throwing in the arrow I tried to link them.  Learning is all a part of art and while stepping back and looking at my animation, I have found minor crucial details I need to change in the future. 

Allie Snyder 2/12/13


No comments:

Post a Comment